C925, Silver Crucible, with Cover, 30ml, 30g, 99.99% Purity, Usable 700°C (1pc/ea)
0 out of 5
This silver crucible comes in a package of 1 pc for each quantity.
- Capable of withstanding temperatures up to 700°C
- Silver crucible is made of pure silver (contains tiny amounts of gold, copper, lead, antimony, etc.)
- The silver purity is 99.99%.
Availability: In stock SKU: C925 Categories: Products, Crucibles, Metal Crucibles, Silver Crucible Tag: silver crucibles
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- The temperature of the silver crucibles to melt samples should not exceed 700°C. More instructions see below.
|C925, Silver Crucible, with Cover, 30ml, 30g, 99.99% Purity, Usable 700°C (1pc/ea)||$107|| |
|C926, Silver Crucible, with Cover, 50ml, 50g, 99.99% Purity, Usable 700°C (1pc/ea)||$140|| |
- Capable of withstanding temperatures up to 700°C (1292°F)
- Once the silver crucible is heated, there is a layer of oxide on the surface to protect it from potassium hydroxide or sodium oxynitride
- It can also be used as a mixed flux of sodium carbonate (potassium carbonate) and sodium nitrate (sodium peroxide) for sintering. Decompose the sample, but it will work slightly at the edge in contact with air, so the melting time should not be too long, generally not more than 30 minutes
- Silver easily reacts with sulfur to generate silver sulfide, so it is not allowed to use a silver crucible to decompose or burn sulfur-containing substances, nor use alkali vulcanization flux.
- In the molten state, metal salts such as aluminum, zinc, tin, lead, mercury can make the silver crucible brittle, and borax cannot be melted or burned in the crucible.
- After heating and melting, the silver should not be cooled immediately with cold water to avoid cracks.
- As silver is soluble in acid, it is not allowed to extract the molten material with acid, especially concentrated acid.
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 20 cm|